[KACT] membership discount

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:18:44 -0600

At the officer meeting, we decided to offer a discount for people that paid for
2 years.  $15 for 1 year or $25 for 2 years.  I'm going to update the
membership form now to reflect that new option for people who want to join, but
for those of us that already joined for this first year.  If you'd like to get
your 2nd year for just $10, send the check to Brad Cline (our new Treasurer) at
PO Box 189; 2500 S 199th St West, Goddard, KS, 67052.  Brad will let me know
when he gets checks for the extra $10 and I'll update your records to show you
not expiring until May 31, 2007!

Thanks, Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx