[KACT] Re: kact Digest V2 #12

  • From: "Janice Crowley" <jpcrowley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:55:23 -0600

Hi Kelly,

I will take a small polo too.

Janice
----- Original Message ----- From: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "kact digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:00 AM
Subject: kact Digest V2 #12

Your KACT ListServ settings are in the digest mode, meaning you will receive one email per day with all postings.

If replying to this digest, please change the subject line to match the original messages subject line rather than it appearing as the "digest" subject line.

Replying to this message will send it to the entire group--use individual email addresses to respond to an individual member.

------------------------------------
kact Digest Mon, 23 Jan 2006 Volume: 02  Issue: 012

In This Issue:
[KACT] Shirts
[KACT] Re: Shirts
[KACT] Re: Shirts
[KACT] Re: Shirts

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:18:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [KACT] Shirts

I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we need to order them this week to have them in time for the conference. We'll order some extras for those that don't let us know in time...but I don't want to order too many extras and dwindle the student scholarship fund! :) You can pay now online or at the conference--but let us know what type and what size you want in the next couple of days! :)
www.kschemteach.org

 Kelly

---------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:46:54 -0600
From: "London Reif" <lreif@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [KACT] Re: Shirts

okay - give me a medium polo.  If you will let me know what the price is
and who to make the check out to, I will get it sent to you in the next
couple of days.  Thanks.

London Reif
Hoisington High School

kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 1/23/2006 11:18 am >>>

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

------------------------------

Date: 23 Jan 2006 12:49:33 -0600
From: Paul Ogle <pogle@xxxxxxxxxx>

I think I said I want one of the sweat shirts.  I also need to know how =
much and where to send the money.

Paul

On Monday, January 23, 2006 12:46 PM, London Reif <lreif@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

okay - give me a medium polo.  If you will let me know what the price is
and who to make the check out to, I will get it sent to you in the next
couple of days.  Thanks.

London Reif
Hoisington High School

kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 1/23/2006 11:18 am >>>
I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we
need to order them this week to have them in time for the conference.=20
We'll order some extras for those that don't let us know in time...but I
don't want to order too many extras and dwindle the student scholarship
fund! :)  You can pay now online or at the conference--but let us know
what type and what size you want in the next couple of days! :)
 www.kschemteach.org=20
 =20
 Kelly

=09

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:51:50 -0600
From: "David R. Stinemetze" <dstine@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Kelly Deters wrote:
I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we
need to order them this week to have them in time for the conference.
We'll order some extras for those that don't let us know in time...but
I don't want to order too many extras and dwindle the student
scholarship fund! :)  You can pay now online or at the conference--but
let us know what type and what size you want in the next couple of
days! :)
www.kschemteach.org <http://www.kschemteach.org>

Kelly

Yahoo! Autos
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/%20ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html%20>.
Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used
cars.

I'll take an XL polo shirt. What are the colors and price?

End of kact Digest V2 #12