[KACT] Website

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:58:20 -0500

I have the website temporarily on my high school's website (it will be =
moved to a www.kact.org site once we have some money to register the =
domain name, etc.).  The only thing that isn't functional is the =
nomination form for officers--it won't work until I have the pages on a =
server that supports forms (my HS server does not).  The "members only" =
area will be password protected once we have paid members--until then it =
will remain open for anyone to look.  All of the resources in the =
"members only" area are empty now, but hopefully members will fill them =
up with things that work in their classrooms!

http://web.haydenhigh.org/detersk/kact/index.htm

Feel free to look at things and make suggestions!    If you see anything =
you don't like or if you think of anything useful that's missing, let me =
know!  We'll of course need a cool logo for the group (right now the =
webpage is all text)...if you have any ideas for that, let me know as =
well!

Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx