[KACT] Updates

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:12:04 -0800 (PST)

We now have 92 members...we had a goal the first year
of 100 members...we're almost there!  Interest in
joining has jumped again after mailing out the
scholarship letters--hopefully we informed some people
that hadn't been aware of us yet!

We've also had our first scholarship application...if
you know of any students that might be interested, the
deadline is May 1st.

Thanks!

Kelly