[KACT] Re: Shirts

  • From: "David R. Stinemetze" <dstine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:51:50 -0600

Kelly Deters wrote:

I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we need to order them this week to have them in time for the conference. We'll order some extras for those that don't let us know in time...but I don't want to order too many extras and dwindle the student scholarship fund! :) You can pay now online or at the conference--but let us know what type and what size you want in the next couple of days! :)
www.kschemteach.org <http://www.kschemteach.org>
Kelly

Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/%20ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html%20>. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

I'll take an XL polo shirt. What are the colors and price?