[KACT] Re: Shirts

  • From: "London Reif" <lreif@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:46:54 -0600

okay - give me a medium polo.  If you will let me know what the price is
and who to make the check out to, I will get it sent to you in the next
couple of days.  Thanks.

London Reif
Hoisington High School

>>> kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 1/23/2006 11:18 am >>>
I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we
need to order them this week to have them in time for the conference.
We'll order some extras for those that don't let us know in time...but I
don't want to order too many extras and dwindle the student scholarship
fund! :)  You can pay now online or at the conference--but let us know
what type and what size you want in the next couple of days! :)
  www.kschemteach.org

  Kelly