[KACT] Shirts

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:18:20 -0800 (PST)

I've only had 1 shirt order so far...let us know if you want one as we need to
order them this week to have them in time for the conference.  We'll order some
extras for those that don't let us know in time...but I don't want to order too
many extras and dwindle the student scholarship fund! :)  You can pay now
online or at the conference--but let us know what type and what size you want
in the next couple of days! :)
  www.kschemteach.org

  Kelly

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.