[KACT] Re: Membership fees

  • From: "Mike Schainost" <Schainost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:01:52 -0500

Many of the organizations I belong to lifetime is 10 X the annual.  $50
??

>>> DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/18/05 02:43PM >>>
I've caught and fixed a mistake on the membership form--it should be
$15 =
per year for regular and $5 per year for retired.  Someone asked about
a =
lifetime membership for retired teachers...what do people think is an
=
appropriate fee for this type of membership?

Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx