[KACT] Re: Link correction

  • From: Terry Tinich <tinicht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:17:53 -0600

thank you for being patient. I checked the externals and I thought it was for sending questions. Once I played I figured it out. DAH! thanks again

Kelly Deters wrote:
You need to be in the program that has the icon with the big blue "R", accept the disclaimer and then you'll have a blank screen with a menu bar at the top. I think it's the third option over on the menu bar and it says "Export Questions" and from that pull-down menu you can choose either by grade/standard or by viewing them individually. The Images folder will be empty until you export questions and the externals folder will always be empty and can be deleted if you want.

You have to open up the program with the big blue R icon and do everything from inside there.

Kelly

On Jan 4, 2008 3:24 PM, Terry Tinich < tinicht@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tinicht@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    ok, I again downloaded, with the help of our techie, the website
    and we
    have 3 folders, the "make a question" folder, images and externals but
    the last 2 were empty. i tried again with the address you gave me and
    same result??  Gotta be doing something wrong but don't know what
    terry

    <http://www.reallifechemistry.net/KSAPC.htm>

    --
    Terry J. Tinich