[KACT] Re: KATS

  • From: "LYNDA BURGHART" <tlburghart@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:05:39 -0500

Kelly,
I enjoyed your KATS presentation, but missed the session where you were
discussing rearranging the curriculum. I'd like a little more info on that if
possible. I also could not make the Sunday KACT meeting at KATS. I might be
interested in being a regional rep....I teach at Kinsley. What is a regional
rep responsible for?

From: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2006 02:00:45 -0400 (EDT)

Sent via the WebMail system at kans.com