[KACT] Conference

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KACT <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:58:59 -0500

We now have the following 5 presentations planned:

    What do KS College Chemistry Professors Expect?
    Putting the Labs First--Using labs for introuction rather than
confirming concepts
    Making electron configurations easy
    Science Curriculum & Achievement on State Assessments
    Three Chem Labs that don't use chemicals

The deadline for presentation submissions is the 15th (next Thur)

Right now there's only 10 people officially registered (last year we had 55
attend).  Please fill out the online registration form (or the print and
mail in one) so that we can plan accordingly!  You can pay at the
conference, but just let us know you're coming!

Thanks, Kelly