[k3] Random Acts of Kindness Week

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:18:59 EST

Hello All!

Next week is RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS Week... and I LOVE this time of  year!

How wonderful to share with young people the wonderful feeling you get when
you give... this time give of yourself without expectation of a return.

I have a small collection of resources to help you inspire kindnesses in
your classrooms, including pdf format cards you can download to help "pass it
on" to others.

ENJOY! And if you want to share your experiences with Random Acts of
Kindnesses with your kids, consider this YOUR invitation to email me or the
list!

Gail Lovely
_www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)
_glovely@xxxxxxxx (mailto:glovely@xxxxxxx)

To find these resources:
Go to _www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)
Click on the "Resources" tab
Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and click on "Random Acts of
Kindness Week Resources" (it is PINK)

THANKS!