[k3] Early Reading Resources

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:34:45 EDT

Hello All!
I will be taking some time off for family vacation and some business travel
to work with teachers in Ohio and Florida. During July I will be checking email
only on the rare occasions when I am near a wireless Internet connection!

In the meantime, I recently spoke at the National Education Computer
Conference (NECC) in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. At the conference I did an
all day
hands-on and minds-on session for Early Learning and the Internet and a one
hour session on Early Reading and the Internet. Both sessions were great fun
for
me -- and I hope a good learning experience for those in attendance.

I have posted on my website a rather ugly, but complete, listing of resources
shared during the one hour session on Early Reading.  The direct link is:
http://www.gaillovely.com/resources/NECC04reading.htm

Or you can find them by going to www.GailLovely.com and then clicking on the
"Resources" tab and scrolling down to the NEW! Resource near the bottom of the
page.

I will leave these resources up for a couple of months.

Enjoy!

Gail Lovely
independent educator
www.GailLovely.com