[k3] Conference Sessions

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:09:00 EDT

Hello All!

I know there are friends on this list from all over the world, but please
consider attending the NECC (National Education Computer Conference) in
Atlanta,
 Georgia, USA this June 24 - 27! I go to many conferences, and this one is
the  biggest, most exciting conference I go to each year. The website for this
conference is _http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2007/_
(http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2007/)

I am leading an ALL day hands-on workshop at NECC focused on using the
Internet with and for young learners. This workshop requires  preregistration.
Please check it out, it will be fun and you are guaranteed to  learn something
you
can use! (It is all day on June 24).

Let me know if you are coming to NECC - maybe we can gather together there
and meet face-to-face!

Thanks!

Gail