[ECP] October 4, 2007 K-12 Newsletter First Post :-)

  • From: Educational CyberPlayGround <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12NewsLetters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 07:20:13 -0400

Hi and Greetings [ECP] Educational CyberPlayGround Community!

Welcome back to Our First K-12 Newsletter Fall Post for October 2007 - 2008 year. I can't believe the summer is over already but the leaves are turning so I guess it's time to get back in the saddle.

To Begin - Let's start with a couple of reminders about email:

1) My posts may not always come twice a week like clockwork, but I'll try my best.

2) Please let me know (off list) if you experience any problems getting email or with the way the email looks when you open it, remember I am the person behind the machine and technology isn't a perfect thing.

3) If you live in the U.S. and want to help out by collecting and posting info to the list just get in touch with me. Phone http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html no charge Eastern Time <> M - F <> 10 am - 2 pm
(protecting the number from bots)

4) Tell your friends about K12 Newsletters.

Hold on to your hats: get ready . . .  get set . . .

here we GO GO GO

Karen Ellis
Founder Educational CyberPlayGround [ECP]
[About ECP] http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
[Bio]  http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/AboutUs/bio.html
[Community lists] http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/
[Advertising] http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/Subguidelines.html