Last Post We're Offically on Summer Vacation

  • From: Educational CyberPlayGround <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, K12NewsLetters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetworkNewsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:15:26 -0400

Educational CyberPlayGround Community

K12 Newsletters Mailing List
- Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Set Preferences

Advertise on K12 Mailing List

All Mailing Lists

let's all start it off singing a little song . . .

Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh rarely heard sequel to Allan Sherman's
"Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah."  It was also
written by Sherman, who performed it
on the Johnny Cash TV show on May 27, 1964.

Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh. I am back at Camp Granada.
And I'm writing you this letter just to say my compound fracture's getting
No one here knows where my trunk is and my bunk is where the skunk is.
And this year the food's improving 'cause the little black things in it are
not moving.

Our camp nurse is quite a swimmer. She says swimming makes you slimmer.
Her name's Mrs. Balagreeni. Have you ever seen a whale in a bikini?
All our bathrooms have such thin doors. Gee, I wish they'd move them indoors.
We're all tired of Mother Goose here. So next Friday night they're having
Lenny Bruce here.

Let me stay, oh Muddah, Fadduh. Let me stay, I love Granada.
Every night the camp fire's really keen. Oh mom, please send some unguentine.
Let me stay, out here in mother nature's land and tip-toe through the
tulips grand.
To leave would be a shame. Besides, I'd miss the poker game.

Please don't worry, Fadduh, Muddah. I'll take care of little brother.
He plays ball here and he rows here and I hope they teach him how to blow
his nose here.
He wakes up at half past six and goes directly to the quick sand.
He was lonely, now he's better. He's like all of us except his bed is wetter

will see you again in the fall,

The Educational CyberPlayGround

National Children's Folksong Repository

Hot List of Schools Online and
Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters

7 Hot Site Awards
New York Times, USA Today , MSNBC, Earthlink,
USA Today Best Bets For Educators, Macworld Top Fifty

Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters

Copyright statements to be included when reproducing
annotations from K12 Newsletter

The single phrase below is the copyright notice to be used when
reproducing any portion of this report, in any format.