HILTON> Hilton Pond 01/22/04 (Snow Birds)

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12Newsletters <k12newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:15:00 -0600

K12NewsLetters - From Educational CyberPlayGround
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:51:41 -0500
From: Hilton Pond Center <ThisWeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hilton Pond 01/22/04 (Snow Birds)
To: Gleason Sackman <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

In honor of the Carolina Bird Club (CBC), we've posted a
bonus edition of "This Week at Hilton Pond" for the period
29-31 January 2003. The installment--which has a few details
from the recent CBC meeting at Beaufort SC--also includes
some bird pictures taken on Fripp Island.

To access the bonus photo essay, please visit the Web
site for Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at
<<http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek040129.html>>

Even though the period only covers three days and we were
gone to Beaufort for part of that time, we still managed to
band a nice batch of Purple Finches at Hilton Pond. The
tallies are included.

Please forward this message to friends who appreciate birds and
nature, and tell them they can get a free reminder for "This Week
at Hilton Pond" by sending a blank E-mail to
<<mailto:ThisWeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> with SUBSCRIBE in the
subject line. Be sure to have them configure their spam filters to
accept E-mails from ThisWeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Groundhog Day!

BILL

(Note that the Hilton Pond Web site has a Search Engine that is
accessible from most pages. Please check it first if you have
questions.)

-------------------------------

"This Week at Hilton Pond" is written and photographed by:
BILL HILTON JR., Executive Director
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745 USA
803-684-5852

The mission of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is
"to conserve plants, animals, habitats, and other natural components
of the Piedmont Region of the eastern United States through
observation, scientific study, and education for students of all ages."

Please visit our Web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net) at
<<http://www.hiltonpond.org>> and for "Operation RubyThroat:
The Hummingbird Project" at <<http://www.rubythroat.org>>

<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>
EDUCATIONAL CYBERPLAYGROUND
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com

VENDORS REACH THE EDUCATION MARKET
FREE EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY LISTING
Find PREMIUM & FEATURED MERCHANT LISTING ALSO
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Directory/default.asp

HOT LIST OF SCHOOLS ONLINE
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Schools/default.asp

SERVICES
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/PS/Home_Products.html

Net Happenings,K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/index.html