First Post We're Offically Back from the 2005 Summer Vacation

  • From: Educational CyberPlayGround <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, K12NewsLetters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetworkNewsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:34:50 -0400

Educational CyberPlayGround Community

K12 Newsletters Mailing List
- Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Set Preferences

Advertise on K12 Mailing List

All Mailing Lists

Greetings All,

Welcome back :-) everybody.
Hope everyone had a good rest and some fun during the summer.

For those who do not know me, my name is Karen Ellis
and I moderate the three
Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters and Network Newsletters mailing lists:
& I can't believe we are starting the second year already.

When you start getting email remember
to look at the email header where you will find the link to
change / alter any of your subscription options.

As you might remember, our fearless leader, internet pioneer, and good friend Gleason Sackmann retired last fall. I know how grateful I am for the work Gleason did in the K12 space and how special it is for me to walk in the footsteps of giants.

Hats Off to Gleason Sackmann

1998 awarded SIG/Tel Educational Telecomputing Outstanding Service Award.
1996 rated #10 on Newsweek's prestigious List of "50 People Who Matter
Since the beginning (May 1993) --  4/31/00
59,270 postings have been sent to Net Happenings
I can't imagine how many more have been posted since then.

The Educational CyberPlayGround hosts the
HotList Of K-12 Internet School Sites
also started by Gleason in 1993.

Anyone interested in posting their announcements may contact me at this time.

all my best,

Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters

Copyright statements to be included when reproducing
annotations from K12 Newsletter

The single phrase below is the copyright notice to be used when
reproducing any portion of this report, in any format.

From K12 Newsletter copyright