[JYO] Virginia Airport for Sale - 8W2 New Market Airport

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:11:02 EST

A friend of mine is selling his airport.  Discounts apply if he does not have
to list it with a Realtor.

E-mail me if you want to be put in touch with him.

Ed

- - -

[Unable to display image]

Ed,

The airport has 20 hangers.  Two rows of 5 and one row of 10.  One long
hanger 40x200 and and the FBO hanger and lounge.  Right now all hangers are
rented and there is a waiting list.  I don't know the number of tie downs
they are controlled by the FBO, but I think there are around 20.  There is a
self service 24 hour fuel dump.  The property is zoned industrial and
consists of 44 acres.  Water is provided via well and sewer is by septic, but
there is a sewer line on the Northern end of the property.   The engineering
portion of the 6 year Airport Improvement Plan is almost complete.  That is
the first thing needed before the state partners with the airport for
improvements.  Oh yeah there is a 3000'x60' lit runway too.

When  I list it, I am going to ask for $499,000.00.  I will drop that price
by 75K without a realtor.

Jim

More detail at:  <A
HREF="http://www.airnav.com/airport/8W2";>http://www.airnav.com/airport/8W2</A>