[JYO] A few of the condo hangars are in danger of collapse

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:56:36 EST

Attn: Leesburg Airport Condoi Hangar Owners...

Ed
- - - - -

Ed:

Would you please post a message to all Condo Hangar tenants:

A few of the condo hangars are in danger of collapse. Some people have
already removed their aircraft.  We have cleared snow from the new north ramp
and have advised owners who have concerns to taxi their aircraft and triple
chock it. I have a few vacant tiedowns and Piedmont has some on their
transient line, this is a first come first serve situation, contact the Op's
desk and they will advise what is still available.

The town has already relocated 10 aircraft from the south hangars because of
a collapse, if any of these people have questions as to the tiedown location
of their aircraft they can also contact the Op's desk.

Thank for your help

Jackie
JSeipel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx