[justablip] Re: when ununemployed I test 'puters for a living...

  • From: iriXx <irixx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:02:31 +0100

speaking of...
you might have been wondering where i've been over easter
other than battling med withdrawal (just dont ask... it sucks.. and they
*were* legal ones for once...) i've blown up my 2nd laptop in as many
weeks. am forced to work on my desktop which is slowwwww and hurts my
eyes to use this monitor. bugger. going tomorrow to the people who sold
it to me... fortunately its still under warranty....

still musing on ideas for design tho ... just gimme a little time to let
the brain cogitate... :)

bw
m~

--

          |\      _,,,---,,_
    ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy
         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
       '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL

    .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

               gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E

IMPORTANT:
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named
above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense
of humour or irrational religious beliefs.

If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or
implicitly)and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the
word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other
than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and
may be ignored.

No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the
little yappy type dog next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified
to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this
warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you or your pets.