[justablip] Re: stuff Monday night

  • From: iriXx <iriXx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:23:04 +0100

re: getting the word out - might be worth trying Resonance FM...

my mate with php/mysql skills is Pete Harvey, harvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
he lives just up the road in wandsworth. is working full time tho - if
he's too busy then i could give my ex a try, he's also a damn good
programmer.

laterz
m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E