[justablip] Re: forums + streaming audio

  • From: "doh" <thrash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 03:25:55 +0100

Cool - you got the job!

[!-J=D7=98St=C3=A4b=C5=81=C3=AEP-!]
28 Tooting High Street,=20
London, SW17 9PB
United KIngdom
Tel: +44 (0)208 682 4545
Mobile: +44 7985 680 544
Web: www.justablip.co.uk
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx =
[mailto:justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iriXx
Sent: 15 April 2003 11:03
To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [justablip] Re: forums + streaming audio

what were you trying to do with it?...
i could take a look at that one if you like,.. have done sites for=20
phpnuke so it couldnt be much different doing a phpbb skin...
m~

Winston Williams wrote:
> ok ok so i fucked up the phpBB... http://www.justablip.co.uk/phpBB2/
>=20
> i can tell u how to get around n modify the images n stuff but someone =
that is better with design might have to take a whack at this... it can =
be a pain !  (ended up going nutty with it after i got fed up)
>=20
> or perhaps some guidance would help
>=20
> as for streaming audio, there are a bunch of diff java applets we can =
use to do simple streaming setup
>=20
> this one looks cool::  (you can configure the look of it!)
> http://www.freedomaudio.com/
>=20
> for simple stream  (werk with most http servers)
>=20
> there are lots of other options for this
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E