[justablip] Re: SHOCK AND BORE

  • From: "Anthony L. Bryan" <albryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:54:35 -0400

> Step 2) OPERATION IRAQI COMMAND AND GENERALLY KILL
> alas Joe did not implement any of the /command page=20
> http://www.justablip.co.uk/command/=20
> so all those links have to be worked into the admin section somehow
> that's ok though I can update the text

I'll update the text tonight so the new one is ready to go once we =
figger it
out

> LOG IN:
> You really should be able to press enter after inputting log and pass
> We need a different graphic for the arrow n all
> Creating a new account option should be next to log in bit
> (rather than in the left panel) as me n Miriam discussed..

AGREED.
=20
> Ignore everything I just said

yes
=20
> View user info - change that totally to a list of users with=20
> flags next
> to their name
> flags activate different things like mailing list, show mail to other
> members
> (that's applicable in the forum I think, dunno , where else?)
> Command menu comes up on the menu when you log in as admin
> Maybe on the left ? dunno see wots better.

right something better than the drop down. rows & columns of users in =
admin.
something to more easily manage tons of accounts...
a way to reset passwords or have them emailed to em if they forget

> Maybe a general news/home page is what is required ..
> That way the site wouldn't just go into - 'about us'

DEFINITELY

> CONCENTRATED effort to push for these
> Make up dedicated packs for each promo task
> Find mailing lists
> That list all games companies=20
> Film companies record companies etc etc..
> Tailor the lists for our needs
> I think theres a program called group mail that does this .!?!
> Any ideas, knowledge?

yeh & maybe a general idiot intro so people don't have to read the whole
website. I'm into the site but we may turn people off & some of whats on
there may be above the average person's cares when they may still be
interested in hearing good music.

ant