[justablip] Re: SHOCK AND BORE

  • From: "doh" <thrash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:31:54 +0100

Ok read ya loud n clear....
That's cool..
Yeh try lee and see if he's up fer it..

Sorry then pr0n away

-----Original Message-----
From: justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iriXx
Sent: 08 April 2003 18:30
To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [justablip] Re: SHOCK AND BORE

ok some news
been in touch with harvey, unfortunately he's busy being mr. corporate 9

to 5-er so he's too busy and its Ultimate season so he's playing on the
english team each weekend...
just sent an email to lee, will see if he's able to....
m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E