[juneau-lug] Re: web site down?

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:51:21 -0900

Woof!  Notice in the middle of the home page where it says: Our February
meeting will be held in the meeting room at the Mendenhall Library on
Mon., Feb. 28, 2011 from 6 to 8 pm.   Granted the website has not had
much change, but most of the stuff is stiff current.  I've been changing
the meeting dates when needed.  -Jamie