[juneau-lug] Re: web site down?

  • From: Myron Davis <myrond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:23:26 -0900

No the website is still hosted on apache;  I run lighttpd/nginx/litespeed as
front ends for apache now for hosts I haven't migrated off to one of apache.
I had some scalability problems with apache a long time ago and moved away
from it.  But a lot of websites etc are still hosted on it and I kind of
ignore them unless someone wants to move to more scalable software.
(pre-fork apache has its limits with every module loaded under the sun :P )

The website is on the same piece of hardware (I think) and same server with
the same password from when you deployed.  Although I don't think anyone is
maintaining the website!