[juneau-lug] visudo

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau LUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:58:24 -0900

I just upgraded my Fedora Core 1 system using apt-get. I did it by doing
a su to root, but I would like to get sudo setup so I can run it that
way instead. I did install synaptic, so I have a graphical way of
running apt, but I would like to do it from the command line most of the
time. Could someone walk me through the processing of editing the config
file for sudo using visudo? Vi is a bit cryptic and I don't want to take
the time to learn it just for this one task.

Thanks.

Chuck Hakari