[juneau-lug] Re: there is a new battlefield folks

  • From: "James F. Zuelow Jr." <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:53:27 -0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "William F. Fulton" <fulton@xxxxxxx

> Hey guys it looks like we can get a meeting with Sen Stevens we need
some of
> our leadership to be involved who would be interested in doing
something

> Bill

assuming the meeting that Bill is talking about would take place in
Anchorage since the AK-LUG is based there.

Is there any interest in attempting to set up a Juneau meeting?  Senator
Stevens is up for re-election this year, so he'll pass through sometime
before November.  Should I call his local office and see what his
schedule is like?