[juneau-lug] scripts

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jlug <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:33:23 -0900

If you take a peek around the web site, you'll see that I put a couple of
scripts up on it.  I was just kind of playing around with the idea, but now I
see that we do in fact get hits from people doing Google searches.  (One just
yesterday doing a Google search for "Change upper case to lower case Linux".)

If you have a script that you'd like to share, please send it to me & I'll put
it up.  Nothing is too esoteric - there's always SOMEONE out there in internet
land that wants to do the same thing.

If you see an improvement you can make on any of the scripts posted, speak up
on the list.