[juneau-lug] Re: screen shots

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:25:02 -0800

Almost all distributions have an ImageMagic package, often installed by
default (I believe RedHat does by default, Debian does not.)

Try `man import` and see if you get a man page.  If not, install
ImageMagic and do it again.  Import will let you do the whole screen, or
just one window at a time (dialog boxes, etc.)