[juneau-lug] Re: meeting

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau LUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:46:16 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Stephen wrote:

> Although pizza/planning sounds great, didn't we already set the meeting
> for next Thursday, the 13th, at the Mendenhall Library?
>
> Steve

Yeah, but thats not to say that we can't do that after the meeting.
Bullwinkle's is right across the hall and open later than the library.  It
would'nt require any arm twisting on my part to go grab a slice or two
after the meeting.  Worst case is we drag over some people and get the
March meeting hashed out along with a meeting coordinater appointed.

--
evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.