[juneau-lug] free to a good home

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nelstomlinson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:29:57 -0400

I have been trying to make some room on my bookshelves, and I found a
few things that might interest folks:

A shrinkwrapped retail copy of Windows 3.1.

Fortran 90: a Reference Guide (Chambers)
Migrating to Forttran 90 (Kerrigan) [an O'Reilly book]

Maple V Flight Manual
Differential Equations with Maple
Maple V learners Guide
Maple V Programming Guide
I figure that if I ever get back into computerized math, I'll use Maxima
again.

A set of Intel IA32 programmer's manuals.

If you're interested in any of those, let me know and I'll try to bring
them in to town.  If I don't hear from anyone by Thursday, they're off
to the dump.

Nels