[juneau-lug] Re: free computer parts

  • From: "Carlin Kartchner" <c58modern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:58:01 -0700

Sounds like fun to me. I'm staying with my relatives here in Juneau for the
summer and I need some computers that I can play with. Currently the only
linux access I have been allowed is Knoppix, which has left me yearning for
more. I only need the stuff for the summer, so If anyone else wants the
equipment, I'm leaving at the end of August.

(reason for posting to the juneau -lug --->) Does anyone else have some
equipment that I could use?

Most importantly, does any one have a spare switch (hub if necessary) that I
could borrow? I'm also going to need some cabling as well. If not, does
anyone know where I can get a good deal on such items?

I'm free to pick up any offerings anytime after 11:00 am, just let me know
when your avalible.

Thanks a lot, and hopefully I will be able to make it to the next mtg.