[juneau-lug] Re: free anti-virus for linux and windows

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:46:44 -0800

Both F-Prot and Bit defender offer free scanners to Linux users.  F-prot is
just for non-commercial users, but the nice folks at BitDefender say any
Linux user can use their product.  It's at
http://www.bitdefender.com/index.php?tab=2 for those interested.  I haven't
installed it yet, but plan on doing so for some email gateways...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500