[juneau-lug] Re: flyers and such

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nelstomlinson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:42:20 -0900

Well, no flyers yet, but I did make up a leaflet for us.

The quick reference stuff I grabbed from the web, and marked up/adapted
a bit.

The intro should be familiar; it's from the JLUG website, again with
slight changes.

Print it duplex, then fold it in thirds so the penguins are out.

Nels

Chuck Hakari wrote:

> The 16th is fine by me also.
>
> Nels, are you going to put together the flyers this time, or should I
> do it
> again?
>
> Also, if anyone wants an "Official" JLUG name badge or button, let me
> how you
> want your name on it and I will bring it to the meeting.
>
> Chuck Hakari

-- Type: application/postscript
-- File: Dec.Meeting.Announcement.folded.ps