[juneau-lug] extra equipment

  • From: Myron Davis <myrond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:17:19 -0800

After unpacking some stuff I have found I have the following extra
equipment:
HP Jetdirect 150X (external)
2 Baystack 24-Port 10-BaseT HUBs (rackmountable)  can be managed w/
plugin card which you can pick up on ebay for about $7-12

anyway I'm giving them away if anybody wants them.  I'm sure I'll run
across some other equipment along the way as well that I want to get
rid of as I go through my equipment pile.

-Myron