[juneau-lug] door prize for next meeting

  • From: "james" <zuelow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Juneau Linux User's Group" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:02:51 -0900

I picked up a copy of "Red Hat Linux 7.2 Weekend Crash Course" to give
away at the next meeting, hopefully an installfest for January or February
if we can get back on track.  This book has the 7.2 installation CDs
included, and I'm thinking of giving it to a random newbie.  This is of
course assuming we get at least one random newbie at the meeting.  :)
Maybe collect names and have a drawing.  We can't sell tickets for it w/o
a gaming license though, so it has to be free (as in beer).

However it is something we can put on the advertising.