[juneau-lug] Re: burning isos

  • From: Justin Burket <zorton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:51:16 -0400 (EDT)

Or even get more fancy :)

Make directory of mp3's from a cd
Image directory and include a player for windows and sources for a clean
one for unix on one section.  Then on the other "section" put a couple of
macos-X players.  If we do mkhybrid correctly when you mount the cd under
window or linux it should show only the windows files.  And when you mount
under the mac is should show only teh mac files.  Both sides would have
shared inodes (yes I know myron they arn't inodes) for the mp3s but they
would have exclusive copies of the players.

Burn rinse and repeat.

Kinda one of those "always wanted to do it" things.

Justin