[juneau-lug] Re: burning isos

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:50:46 -0900

I'm sure many folks have burning questions (OK, bad pun.  So sue me!) ;-)
I've never tried it either, since none of my Linux boxes have a CD-R.  The
bane of hand-me-downs.

Maybe a LUG on burning CDs, ISOs etc. would be a good topic?  Any
volunteers?

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500