[juneau-lug] Re: books for free

  • From: Henrik Hudson <rhavenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:16:19 -0800

And apparently that stripped my images. books:
http://www.rhavenn.net/books1.png
http://www.rhavenn.net/books2.png
http://www.rhavenn.net/books3.png

henrik

--
Henrik Hudson
rhavenn@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Henrik Hudson wrote:

I've got a bunch of old computer books that are up for grabs.
They're all pretty old, 5-10+ years, but some have some good theory
in them or are good starting material if you translate for modern
syntax.
Most are in very good shape, some have been heavily thumbed through.

a) if anyone wants some / all, you just have to come get them.
or

b) If anyone thinks JDHS or any of the other schools want them and
have a contact, let me know.

I'll be recycling them otherwise. I'm tired of hauling them around
and haven't opened them in awhile.

I'd prefer not to give them out one at a time :)

thanks.

henrik