[juneau-lug] Re: alternatives to apache

  • From: Matt Heavner <matt.heavner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:17:43 +0100

Heya Myron!

We (Josh G, a UAS student) just got a linksys NSLU-2 (slug) running
wview and lighttpd.  We are doing some web proxy stuff, but the
machine shows up at http://nsrl1.jun.alaska.edu/slugx/ (you can see
that we are still a little lost with regards to the lat/lon setting!
:)  We are running full debian on this, which is really nice.

Apache would indeed be overkill for this!

Matt