[juneau-lug] X-Cellerated X!

  • From: Edward Hansen <jeremyh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:49:56 -0800

Accellerated X, http://www.xig.com, I am going to try and bring my
computer to demonstrate the difference in how X Windows performs with an
Accellerated X Server.  I am using xsvc with Summit-Platinum I believe.

Jeremy C. Hansen

PS... Meeting Topics, Something about OpenSSL/Apache/MySQL/PHP4 is in
order for future meetings...  I would like to demonstrate a build and a
full implementation possibly, some good stuff, there are also some nice
GUI front ends that are nice.

LTSP (Linux Terminal Server Project, LTSP.ORG) would also be a good
topic, as well as rdesktop, which hopefully I can demonstrate as well.

Are we going to have bandwidth this time?