[juneau-lug] Re: Work & CD request

  • From: "Stephen E. Bodnar" <sbodnar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: james.zuelow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:01:23 -0900

>The Juneau Republican Women have been sending us care packages, you
>may have heard about their donation drive (I guess it was help Feb
>18?) - they just finished sending out packages to all of the Alaska
>National Guard soliders mobilized to Iraq and Afghanistan.  They've
>been fantastic, giving us phone cards before we left the states,
>etc.  The people of Kodiak got together and got us individually
>numbered Leatherman tools.  The family readiness people up in
>Anchorage get together with families & send boxes, but I don't know
>where they get the supplies from.  So we're actually pretty well set
>for care packages.

James -

Say James, have you by any chance run into Chris Brewster from Kodiak?
He was THE main computer guru here in Kodiak before he was deployed,
and his absence has left a HUGE black hole in the community - he taught
all the cert classes at the college among other things. I guess the
Kodiak guys got the bad luck of the draw...they're out guarding convoys.

Best of Luck!
   Stephen