[juneau-lug] Re: Work & CD request

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:57:03 -0900

Just for kicks, I went to the AIT site. Rendered just fine on Firefox
1.0.1. Didn't run it by W3C...maybe they have been reading this list and
fixed things!

James,

I have been getting info from anysoldier.com about sending supplies and
goodies to the troops. How are you and your unit doing in this area?
I'll send my first package your way if you or your buddies need or want
something.

Chuck Hakari