[juneau-lug] Re: What to bring

  • From: "Jeremy C. Hansen" <jeremyh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:24:49 -0900

Exactly, we'll convert you, enlighten you and beat you until you
understand that you should use free code.  No, not exactly, bring it
along, we're all after expanding our knowledge in order to receive
larger paychecks.  Maybe we'll bring along a Sun Ultra10 or something as
well.  Also, bring lots of money for beer and pizza (j/k)...

Sincerely,
Jeremy C. Hansen
Customer Service Representative