[juneau-lug] Web Site Submissions

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:38:15 -0900

Send web site submissions to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The web site has been undergoing various updates as I plow through a new
XHTML / CSS book and use our web site as my guinea pig.  Do let me know
if/when you spot flaws.

James - glad you are back!  Welcome Home!  On your web page detailing
your IBM 6015 project, the link to the IBM site and the 6015 Sales
Manual is broken.  I went to their site and poked around but struck
out.  Do you know a working link or should we just drop that part?

-Jamie