[juneau-lug] Re: Ubuntu anyone?

  • From: deadcats <deadcats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:53:52 -0800

The 'buntus tend to have problems with some wireless notebooks.
I tend to switch back and forth between Ubuntu and PCLinuxOS on the desktop.
PCLinuxOS, on the other hand, has definitely made some inroads in wireless
notebook computing. However, not having a notebook, this is anecdotal. You
might want to give it a shot, though. Also their user forums are very
active.

regards,
-dc