[juneau-lug] Re: Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft

  • From: deadcats <deadcats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:33:19 -0800

The whole debate between Ubuntu and Debian, IMHO, is based on the fact
Canonical/Ubuntu's developers didn't shove the code-changes into Debian
developers faces so that they'd be forced to see someone changed and, maybe,
made it better. Like, somehow, it was Ubuntu that...
You know what? It was a beautiful day out, and I just got back from a great
week in Fairbanks! :)

Nothing to see here; move along.

regards...and have a nice Sunday =)

-dc