[juneau-lug] Re: Topic proposal for the Sep 15th meeting

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:09:33 -0800

I think our constraints on that would be time and space, space being the
critical one for September.  Remember we've got the small conference room this
time.  October might be better for setting up a cluster.

I can bring my portable LAN - four computers, 12 port hub, and a kvm setup on a
hand truck.  They're not the newest or fastest machines, but they're good for
demos.

IIRC all of the library conference rooms have wired access to the net, so if
there are problems with wireless we just need to plug into the wall.